Friday, September 20, 2019

Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year

I'm absolutely thrilled to start my fifth year teaching music at Mary Helen Guest Elementary! I saw so many smiling students on the first day, and received a record-breaking amount of hugs! I truly enjoyed seeing the students after a summer without them, and meeting new friends who just joined our school for the first time.

The music room is ready for another great school year. Take a virtual tour with the pictures below.


Textbook cart, safe spot, electric piano, ukuleles, and sound system

A closer look at the music room safe spot. This is a calming area for students who are upset. Notice the tissues, stuffed bear, and calming glitter jar on the bottom shelf.
Learning target, daily schedule, students supplies, iPad cart, world map, instruments/manipulatives, and a huge open floor for movement and group work!
Large instruments, buckets for seating/drumming, music books, and percussion cart

No comments:

Post a Comment